Monday, February 18, 2013

Team Swag

Some internet searching found a company in Montreal that custom-makes shirts, based on jpeg pictures sent to them via an online program.  A few clicks here and there and voila -- the end result.

Considering new shirts from the shops in corporate colors and designs cost around $25 each, and are sold by the thousands, under 30 bucks each for 3 is a pretty good deal.  Decent quality, and the colors are correct!









Even was able to put my race number and design on the back.  Sizes of the logos themselves can also be adjusted.


I also took my first crack at using vinyl wrap, this time on the belly pan.  A 50/50 job, and not too terribly bad considering it was my first time.  (it looks good at 50 feet at 50 miles per hour).  I also installed some edging around the trim to finish the part.


Will post some more pics shortly.  I've temporarily mounted a 999 oil cooler below the radiator, and have cut the hoses to fit the new location.  I also scored a better silicone rad hose solution for one connection between the radiator and the engine.  I will also make an oil cooler guard out of some material I snagged off of Pop when we were by for a visit.

World Superbikes starts next weekend!

No comments: