Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Any Day Now...

Just missed the Canadapost lady this morning... 3 packages to pick up -- 2 sandwich adapters, and a very cool piece... I'll keep you in suspense... as a hint, I had to go buy 2 gaskets from Transcanada for this part... details to follow.

Found some pics of me during this season on facebook, of all places.  Enjoy...
Another shot of the Chris Peris school -- day 2, so we are all looking a bit tired ("we", as in the goofballs behind the 3 at the front).

Working with one of the novice trackday riders, pre-crash.  Note the camera on the crash hat.

Same corner, on an in-lap.  Even though my brother jammed me up about the paint scheme, I thought it looked pretty cool...

Post-crash (Sunday) of Round 2.  In the rain, this is the 3rd Cdn Thunder GP race.  Raining, as you can see (although not a torrential downpour).  I eventually got past Wilson on his TZ to finish on the podium... naked and fairing-less.

This is the new team logo.  Lucky Stroke was getting a bit old, and left me open to some sort of lawsuit from British American Tobacco.  Being a former English minor, I like the double entendre.

No comments: