Sunday, November 22, 2009

gone!


My long history with Ducati is over, for now (although perhaps for good). It was lots of fun. I learned a ton of information, skills, and mechanical knowledge. I understand how desmodronics work, and that they are nothing to be afraid of. I successfully bought, rebuilt, modified, raced, and won on a Ducati. I helped people with other Ducatis. I toured on a Ducati. And yesterday, I sold my Ducati. I'm pretty sure it went to a good home -- the new owner followed the blog as to the rebuild, took it for a test drive, and comfortably paid my asking price. I think we all came out happy.
Now what? If everything goes according to plan, another v-twin is in my future. Stay tuned. I'll have to perhaps change the name of the blog, or even start another one, because I want to keep my massive following (2 people and counting!!!!) up to speed on the supermono as well.

2 comments:

GregD said...

Getting something to replace it next year?

The Kids Cafe said...

Stay tuned -- should have some information shortly!